The Winnipeg Branch of the Canadian Culinary Federation is the official professional organization representing Chefs, Cooks and Hospitality suppliers in the Winnipeg area. Our major focus is in the professional development of the culinary community providing the opportunity for chefs to develop skills locally, nationally and internationally.
- February 12, 2020 Cooking with gluten free products and how to spot hidden gluten 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- March 11, 2020 Manitoba Culinary Experiences with sugar cane. 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- March 25, 2020 Presidents Awards Dinner 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- April 8, 2020 Food Fermentation at the Prairie Research Kitchen 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- June 2, 2020 Sysco Culinary Challenge 2020 All Day
New Member Chef Carl Scott of Reel Crue Catering