Open to any person who has a Certificate of Qualification in the Trade of Cooking from a province, or from a member country of WACS.
Cost: The cost of National membership is $185.00 CDN per annum and a one time only initiation fee of $30.00 plus GST/HST.
Reasons to Join
• Nationally recognized Chef de Cuisine Certification Program (CCC)
• Subscription to National Newsletters and Magazines, This publication has informative articles and recipes submitted by Industry Leaders in Canada.
• Discounts on travel, clothing and tools.
• Involvement in culinary college and apprenticeship training advisory committees.
• A CD-ROM national roster of members, updated every year.
• CCF certificate, suitable for framing, CCF National Membership medal. Junior members receive certificate only.
• Distinctive CCF lapel pin.
• International, National and local culinary shows are promoted and sponsored by the CCF and its branches.
• Opportunities to hear and see world renown chefs and speakers at regional and national conventions.
• A chance to participate at Regional Mini-Conventions held every year.
• Automatically become a member of World Association of Chefs’ Societies, (WACS).
• Participation in the career enhancement of Junior Cook Apprentices.
• Travel, car rental, and product discounts at Chef’s Hat, Thrifty, Paderno, Moores, Russell Food Equipment Ltd., and Tabasco.
• Chef jacket refund program for new members.
Open to any person actively engaged in the preparation of food in a commercial establishment or is enrolled in a recognized course of culinary studies at a college, school or institute or is actively involved in work /study in the trade of cooking at the time of the application.
Cost: The cost of Junior membership is $45.00 per annum plus GST/HST.
Cost: This particular membership category is $210.00 CDN per annum. Associate members participate in the association on the local level and are provided a forum for product evaluation and presentation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.