The April meeting of the Winnipeg branch was held in the elegant Bistro 101 at Pratt’s. We were welcomed to the facility by Jamie Campbell, Vice presidents Food Service Sales and Corporate Chef Ferdinand Catalan. Protein specialist, Gord Harris chipped in and helped with the hospitality . We were served a sumptuous buffet with too many items to mention and all so good. The star of the night was definitely the Rib of Northern Gold Premium Canadian Beef served traditionally with jus and Yorkshire pudding. Brian Humniski made a presentation to celebrate our recent culinary completion participants. Chef Raymond Czayka ,culinary chair for Skills Manitoba shared the results of the Skills Competitions held last week in Winnipeg. Thank-you to everyone at Pratt’s for making it such a memorable evening.
- March 9, 2021 Executive Board Meeting 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- March 10, 2021 Virtual meeting with Saputo Specialty Cheeses 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- April 13, 2021 Executive meeting 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- May 11, 2021 May Executive Board Meeting 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- June 16, 2021 Annual General Meeting and Elections 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm