The April meeting of the Winnipeg branch was held in the elegant Bistro 101 at Pratt’s. We were welcomed to the facility by Jamie Campbell, Vice presidents Food Service Sales and Corporate Chef Ferdinand Catalan. Protein specialist, Gord Harris chipped in and helped with the hospitality . We were served a sumptuous buffet with too many items to mention and all so good. The star of the night was definitely the Rib of Northern Gold Premium Canadian Beef served traditionally with jus and Yorkshire pudding. Brian Humniski made a presentation to celebrate our recent culinary completion participants. Chef Raymond Czayka ,culinary chair for Skills Manitoba shared the results of the Skills Competitions held last week in Winnipeg. Thank-you to everyone at Pratt’s for making it such a memorable evening.
- February 12, 2020 Cooking with gluten free products and how to spot hidden gluten 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- March 11, 2020 Manitoba Culinary Experiences with sugar cane. 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- March 25, 2020 Presidents Awards Dinner 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- April 8, 2020 Food Fermentation at the Prairie Research Kitchen 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- June 2, 2020 Sysco Culinary Challenge 2020 All Day