The CCFCC Winnipeg Branch celebrated over fifty years of culinary excellence with this years recipients of recognition for their contribution to the vibrant Winnipeg food scene. This year Chef of the year was awarded to Jesse Friesen of Pizzeria Gusto. Associate of the year was awarded to Herman Grauer of Natures Farm. Junior Chef of the year was presented to Christy Barkman.
- February 12, 2020 Cooking with gluten free products and how to spot hidden gluten 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- March 11, 2020 Manitoba Culinary Experiences with sugar cane. 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- March 25, 2020 Presidents Awards Dinner 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- April 8, 2020 Food Fermentation at the Prairie Research Kitchen 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- June 2, 2020 Sysco Culinary Challenge 2020 All Day