It was a full house on Sunday December 8, 2018 at the annual Canadian Culinary Federation Winnipeg Branch holiday breakfast at the Holiday Inn South. Members and their families were treated to an excellent breakfast buffet prepared by Chef Eldon Brink and his team. Chef Karl Oman provided a gingerbread table for the budding pastry chefs. The morning was presided over by Chef Paul Lemire and he was assisted in his duties by his wife Lynne. We had a visit from the man in red and gifts were provided for members children and grand children all selected by Audrey Oman. The breakfast was a fine opportunity to share some time with the Culinary Federation Winnipeg Branch family.
- February 12, 2020 Cooking with gluten free products and how to spot hidden gluten 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- March 11, 2020 Manitoba Culinary Experiences with sugar cane. 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- March 25, 2020 Presidents Awards Dinner 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- April 8, 2020 Food Fermentation at the Prairie Research Kitchen 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- June 2, 2020 Sysco Culinary Challenge 2020 All Day